1. This hand-embroidered Unicorn Doll Canada’s Weslie and Nan is perfect for any young unicorn believers in your life
Get it from WeslieandNan for $48.00.
2. “Little Yoga: A Toddler’s First Book of Yoga” to help your little one stretch and find inner peace from all the stresses of childhood.
Get it from Amazon for $10.25.
3. Low Poly Crafts sells a kit with all the materials needed to craft this giant paper elephant head. It’s beautiful room decor for any wildlife lover
Get it from Low Poly Crafts for $100.00.
4. This organic cotton-and-hemp plush toy Sun + Stars is a whimsical gift featuring a hand drawn unicorn
Get it from Sun + Stars Co for $26.00.
5. This penguin sweater and pants set by clothing brand Olly and Arya will result in nothing but a cozy cuteness overload.
Get it from Olly & Arya for $80.00.
6. LOTTIE Dolls. Inspired by real kids these dolls are designed to empower girls to be themselves and are built to reflect a young girls proportions
Get it from Amazon for $34.00.
7. “Mortimer” by famed Canadian author Robert Munsch. This story about a boy who doesn’t want to go to sleep is a delight for both child and parent
Get it from Amazon for $10.00.
8. “The Gruffalo” by Julia Donaldson. This award-winning story about a mouse outwitting the creatures of the deep dark wood has been delighting children and adults the world over for more than fifteen years
Get it from Amazon for $12.00.
9. Roominate isn’t your average dollhouse! Roominate sets allow for problem solving and creative thinking because there isn’t a singular way to assemble each set. Build anything from a studio to a chateau to a helicopter.
The Fingerlings Baby Monkey. It’s mass produced, but I’m not a monster. Everyone wants this but you won’t find it anywhere at it’s original list price of around 20 bucks
Get it from Amazon for about $50.00.